|Betonline Review||50% up to $1,000 First Deposit Bonus - Code BOL1000 + 25% Lifetime Reload Bonus - Code LIFEBONUS|
|Bovada Review||50% Welcome Bonus up to $250 First Deposit - OR - 50% Matching up to $500 Bitcoin (New or Existing 1st BTC Deposit) - Code BVSBITCOIN50|
|Bookmaker Review||25% Cash Bonus up to $500 w/ Bitcoin or Any Crypto Deposit - 8x Deposit Rollover + Bonus Amount Before Withdrawal|
|Mybookie Review||100% Sign-Up Bonus up to $1000 (10x Rollover) + $25 Casino Chips - Use Code 25SB3|
1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Buffalo Bills
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|Spread Betting Tutorial|
|Total Betting Tutorial|
|Parlay Bet Tutorial|
|Prop Bets Tutorial|
|Futures Bet Tutorial|
- Straight Bet – Betting the Spread – If you bet the spread on an game, you’re choosing a winner that must either exceed the spread assigned by the sportsbook (the favorite), or meet the spread assigned by the sportsbook (the underdog). In other words, a game with a 7 point spread means the favorite must win by 8 points or more, while the underdog can’t lose by 8 points or more. A game result separated by exactly 7 points means the bet pushes and you get your money back.
- Straight Bet – Over/Under Total – Total betting pits player against the sportsbook’s oddsmaker. Prior to each game, the oddsmaker will assign a point value that represents the combined final scores of each team. Based on this number, you can choose that the actual result will be OVER the oddsmaker’s guess or UNDER the oddsmaker’s guess. A game with a 64 point total means betting OVER would win if the combined point total is 65 or more, while betting UNDER would win if the combined point total is 64 or less.
- Exotic Bet – Parlay Betting – Parlay betting can be a risky alternative to straight bets, but rewards players with substantially higher payouts if their bets are successful. Parlay betting is easy: simply pick the winners of 2 or more games and the amount of money you want to wager. Your wager will be successful if all your picks win. If one or more games TIE or "PUSH", the tying games are removed from the bet and the parlay drops down in number to the next non-tying game. For example, an 8 team parlay bet with 2 ties turns into a 6 team parlay bet.
- Exotic Bet – Proposition Betting – Many online sportsbooks offer a huge variety of betting propositions, which are essentially bets on events that may or may not happen in the future. Generally speaking, the sportsbook’s oddsmaker will assign odds to some potential event – for example the first quarterback to get sacked in a game – and players will win the wager if they pick the right quarterback that gets sacked first. Propositions or "Props" are particularly popular for the annual Super Bowl.
- Exotic Bet – Futures Bets – Even before the season begins, many sportsbooks offer odds on the eventual winner of the season’s Super Bowl championship game. These bets are known as "futures bets" and are difficult to win. The upside is that a winning bet typically pays a ton of cash, making futures bets particularlay enticing for players with a knack for picking winnings. Odds are usually expressed by how much money will be paid per $100 bet, ie. a winning Futures Bet on a Super Bowl champion with +500 odds means the player wins $500.